UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April 21

Jazz

Not religious, but Happy Easter to those that are.

Went over to my daughter for a couple of hours at lunch time, her neighbours and family were out in their front garden and one of them remarked how alike we are...like sisters! My daughter was not impressed.  Said it might be flattering for me but not for her.

• Haha 1

all knowing peeps .....

Lewis's cats claws are really sharp again. he has cat trees but nothing there is getting them down and no chance of cutting them himself. have you used an ordinary item to do it? I see scratch pads are coconut so thought of a coconut mat. thoughts please x

We had one pathetic little attempt at a snow flurry mid afternoon which thankfully came to nothing. Cold wind all day though so, apart from dog walks and topping up bird feeders I've barely set foot outside the door. Hoovered the whole house instead so a very boring day.

Hope your stomach problems ease off soon Jazz.

I saw on Facebook that Suzeanna had an uneventful journey to hospital, despite the snow. Everything crossed the treatment works.

Hope your stomach settles today, Jazz.

We had no snow, sun all day and the icy wind from the west was buffered by huge conifer hedge next door but one. Wispa was sunbathing in garden, much warmer at ground level. I did sit outside for a bit, admittedly with warm clothes on. Looks like being much the same today.