UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April 21

Jazz

We had soft rain through much of the night, good as it will settle the dust and not wash the topsoil away. Enough to bring the worms up and make the birds happy. Need plenty more though. 

Haircut at 9.30,  looking forward to a neat short style. 

Yes, it looks good. I might get it trimmed down a bit further on the top, but will let it settle down first and see how it looks. My mechanic says it looks very nice, his garage is next door to the salon and he saw me coming out. 

I spoke to the Hemp people again as had no reply to emails, and got someone much more knowledgeable. Apparently they don't pack their own, the supplies are held by a distribution warehouse in Grimsby which services other food suppliers. They have obviously mixed orders up. Helpful hemp man has passed my mobile on to the right person to deal with it.

Backed into my drive and was alarmed by an intermittent knocking noise at rear of van. Thought something had gone wrong. Stopped van and the knocking continued. It was only one of the naughty sparrow family who keep trying to get into the van and actually spent one night in there when I left window open a tad. It had settled on the rear window wiper while I was reversing and was hammering away. Some of the birds around the owlery are a bit strange.

• Like 1

you have a blood test that tells them if you have anything wrong with you that would stop the op happening, liver, kidneys, blood sugar. They do blood pressure, MRSA swabs and ECG. Problem is, my sugars go way up when im in a lot of pain. They will only operate if its under a certain level. 

I see the same nurse, out of all the ones there. Ive been turned down, and passed by her

Been sunny here for most of the day. Watered everything in the greenhouse but left the stuff in the garden as we've rain due tomorrow.

Owl - next day delivery here means we'll get it to you sometime soon. All the big courier companies pass it onto local couriers, but we do get it eventually. The joys of being classed as Highlands and Islands, even though we're neither.