UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April 21

Jazz

Jazz, I read  of a case of a little one having hysterics when he first saw people after the first lockdown.

Owl, my hair os the same too long to be short but too short to be long.

I  have spent the morning painting my new  shed. I have done three sides and the door and my back is protesting loudly. it does not like stooping and being bent.

A restful afternoon I think.

Having been warned of the effects of the chemo on my already thinning hair, I took a chance and rang one of the salons locally and have a 9am appointment for a dry cut.  I usually hate it when people cut my hair so be prepared for moans tomorrow.

Last one of 10 radiotherapy treatments today, at last.  Sadly the effects from that last for quite a while, bad ones as well as good and I'm really struggling to swallow anything. Might account for the lost 7 lbs.

Bit of a drastic way to go on a diet Suzeanna, maybe try something a little less radical next time lol. Hope the haircut goes ok . I usually hate my hair when it's first cut too but after 7 months without a cut I'll be happy whatever it looks like.

Liked my hair cut , that makes a change.  

Jazz, I have soups, porridge, custard etc. but  I have been given a throat spray and mouthwash which both are painkillers, plus some liquid thing that numbs the whole of your gullet so I might have no appetite, but I should be able to swallow without feeling as if I'm swallowing razor blades.  They've warned me the effects from the rt will last at least 7 to 9 days and get worse, and then of course on Friday, the dreaded chemo.  You might not hear much from me for a bit.

• Like 1

always here for you hun xxx

cant believeit. a woman hit lewis's car while i was having a blood test, the post office has moved so nearly killed me walking there, them the fire alarms went off in asda, had to be at the back of the shop at the time, just got outside when they said we can go back in

• Sad 1

Have I said my son looks like jake wood from eastenders? He used to go to celeb parties, promoting his firm, the times celebs spoke to him thinking he was jake. chris tarrant gave him his address and phone number to go for coffee and stay over

yesterday, Lewis was at the hospital costa with his grandad. he went to the counter, 2 lattes here you are the staff member said. ermmm ok says lewis. he turned round and was face to face with Jake. How funny

And did Jake say 'ooh you look like me' lol. Hope Lewis' car isn't too bad Jazz.

Lovely warm and sunny day here today. Took the dogs to the beach for a good old run around this morning so they just chilled out in the garden for the rest of the day. Fingers crossed for a peaceful evening.

My new greenhouse has arrived. A friend of Richard's is coming round tomorrow to help him put it together so none of you lot listen in as there will be much swearing involved lol. Can't wait as all my window ledges are full and the tomato plants 2' high. Even the mini greenhouse is full to overflowing. I may have got a bit carried away with seeds and plants this year.....

• Like 1