UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April 21

Jazz

I have a working laptop again.

It has been to Czech Republic for repair.

Been a sunny week here but intermittent  snow flurries and frosty nights.

there seems to snow in lots of different areas. There has been snow in my old home for the last week. I prefer the sunshine I have here.

10 days until I get my hair cut,. I have been sorely tempted to take a pair of scissors to it.

I trimmed my hair a few weeks ago, had enough

shops are open today, the queues are lloonnggg

boot sales open sunday, just need someone to take me and my zimmer 

charity shops are open oooooo

Edited by Jazz

Got my hair appt for the 22nd, think they're a tad busy as she phoned me 2 weeks ago and that was the first date she could fit me in. Richard got his done last week. Another 2 weeks before shops can open up here. If there's any left to open, that is.

I had to laugh earlier.

A reporter was showing the crowds in Oxford  street where people were choc a bloc.

She asked two women if they thought it was too busy and they said yes it was. But they were there contributing to it.

A local facebook was set up to swop or share unwanted goods, since charity shops are closed. Toys, household goods, clothes, garden sundries. You name  it, it has been offered.

It is amazing what  somebody else can use.

I am getting rid of a radiator cover and it was snapped up within an hour.

Morning. I hope I can get a hair appointment soon as mine is too long to keep tidy and not quite long enough to tie back. Off to the market stall this morning to get veg. I am finding it harder and harder to be around more than a very few people, only happy at home or on the reserve. I have forgotten how to do peopling. 

did I tell you the rescue failed me because I foster for other rescues? I gave her my opinion on that, deleted the group. she has just come back grovelling, they have overturned the decision, so she has my opinion on that! We shall see...

• Confused 1