UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April 21

Jazz

I went to collect my drugs from the hospital at lunch time, came home with a huge bag.  Forgot to mention, yesterday's clinic they weigh and measure you and I seem to have shed an inch in height somewhere! I thought one of us was changing and it wasn't him.  The list of warnings on these things are scary..if that happens ring the hospital.  If this happens, rings an ambulance at once. Just have to hope for the best.

Hope your stuff turns up ok Jazz.

Any worrying signs with Wispa, Owl?

Off out again for the last r/t of this week, two next week and that's it.

Glad you are coming to the end of the r/t.

Wispa was hungry for her supper, scoffed the lot. Still nothing coming through, but she seems more comfortable than this morning. Watching her carefully, don't think I will be getting much sleep tonight unless we have some action this evening.

Oh, Owl, what a worry. Hope Wispa 'goes' soon and with no problems.

Did your painkiller turn up Jazz or was that just the prescription being ordered?

Hope you have none of the nasty side effects Suzeanna xx

morning all x

Lewis picking up my tablets. corr do I need them. My hands are having really dry patches and cracking, so am filling them with cream and putting a glove on. thats a thought, I went to bed with one one ..... must find it

I havent. the doctor gave me some which is working, as long as I remember to put it on. I found the glove. in the night I had put it in the drawer. I have no memory of that. Im sure someone else lives here and is doing these things lol

I must stay away from the laptop when im stoned. Ive just had some shite delivered that I ordered

Wispa seems to be back to normal even though the plastic film and clip have not appeared. The film was thin so may have disintegrated. She enjoyed a short walk on the reserve. Eating well, everything going through as normal.

• Like 2