UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April 21

Jazz

isnt that stupid. I cant renew my driving licence online because I havent got a passport. ive got to go to the post office down town for them to do it, and pay extra. 

remember when dylan got sent a huge box of food from fish4dogs? all the food was in the little sample bags, which took up a lot of room, so ive just opened each one and put them in bigger dog food bags, yep, 3kgs worth. the dogs were annoyed when I stopped dropping them

thats the fun for the day

That must have been nice for the dogs.

I am concerned. Wispa, who never eats rubbish or inedible stuff, has eaten the end of a raw meat packet which had a circular metal tie at each end. I got one piece with clip but she wolfed the rest down including metal tie band. It was closed as I open these by slicing through the middle, so I hope no sharp ends. I won't be happy until it reappears and will be watching her like a hawk.

Edited by owl

Hope Wispa passes it through with no bother.

I've got the drops now, so fingers crossed it soon clears.  Saw the oncologist at 6 for a 4.30 appointment, apparently they were having  a nightmare day! He doesn't want me to start the chemo until I've finished the radiotherapy as one will make me feel ill anyway and both will be not good at all.  He's dispensing the tablets but leaving it to me when I feel I'm capable of taking them.  Said if next week ok, if not leave it another but don't leave it too long as he has to balance between making me feel really awful and not doing enough soon enough. I did ask about time scale and he said he'd be a rich  man if he could say that but not over a year.  Oh well, there's probably a lot of people with less than that who don't know it.  I did ask about whether I should be riding a mobility scooter as going over the bumps could make my neck go and he said bad idea but on the other hand, you could trip on the stairs and that could do it.  Right, scooter stays.  What's life without a risk or two? Mental note, make sure I've matching undies at all time.

That is true. I have given her a small tin of sardines. She is usually only allowed one sardine as they make her too loose. Hope that sorts her out. Cheered her up, getting a whole tin of 4 plump  sardines. 

Other dogs seem to get away with eating all kinds of grot. Not mine!