UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April 21

Jazz

have you heard of the app 'too good to go'? its excess food. get a 'magic box' for £4 thats full of loads of stuff, and get extra things for free. its all over the country. morrisons, costa and other places. worth downloading it

• Like 1

Hadn't heard of that Jazz. Trouble is we're really fussy eaters, especially Richard, so it would probably be wasted on us. It's a great idea for those who'll eat most things though. I'd love to just be able to take a pill that gave me all the nutrients I need and bypass food altogether - apart from chips of course lol. Great on you getting the dog food trays.

I know there's posts I've missed commenting on at the end of last month, so apologies for that. Just got some stuff going on. But much love to Suzeanna and hope your treatment doesn't give you the horrific side effects you fear.

Love to you all xx

• Like 1

I dont eat a large range of food, but this wholesalers she has found, gives so much, there will be things to have, and she gives the rest away. she has started a small group of us. the others drive so we are going to go down there in convoy, then what we each get, we can swap about. sounds good to me

Trigger the pug I fostered, had 27 teeth out yesterday, and the claws had been growing into his pads for years the vet said. He has other problems too. The bill yesterday was £500 so they will be doing a lot of fundraising

Glad his mouth is sorted, it must have really hurt.  Do take care Jazz, for heaven's sake!

My hair is now an inch shorter thanks to me chopping the sides and Philip doing the back and I've managed to wash it without removing the marks they've made on my neck to line up the r/t machine! I do however now have a sore left eye, possibly due to the dexamethasone as eye infections are one of the side effects, and teethmarks in the bathroom door due to the effects of the morphine! (i won't go into that!).

• Confused 1