UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb 21

Jazz

That's good , owl. My bitch was the opposite. She was better when it was cold and worse in warm weather.  My friend's lab was the same.

Does Wispa have a coat for the cold weather?  I used an equafleece for my Dalmatian and it  kept him warm in the cold weather. if you put your hand under it you feel the warmth.

Afternoon all from a wet and windy Dunoon. Meant to be a pack walk day for the dogs but that got cancelled as they take them out to quite remote locations and the dog walkers thought it would be too risky. Though most probably they couldn't face trying to stop wimpy Cooper running back to the van to get out of the rain 🤣

@blackmagic, yes, Wispa has assorted coats. Fleeces and fleece lined waterproofs. She doesn't get on with extreme heat either, happiest in spring and autumn.

Very windy here but dry, I have dried a load of laundry outside for the first time in months!

I decided it was too windy for anything other than a stay at home day. The best laid plans of mice and owls can always go out the window when you add an unexpected hedgehog into the scenario. Now safe at the hog hozzy in Retford. 🦔