UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb 21

Jazz

Ii has been a lovely spring day, if a little airy.

It was nice to be able to go for a longer walk today without snow, ice and rain and freezing temperatures.  I popped in to my son's while out and had lunch there before walking home again. 

Cleo is now stretched out on the couch recovering. 

It was good to see the crocuses starting to flower. Gives hopes of better weather.

Yay for Lewis Jazz, what a lovely son you have.

Much the same here Blackmagic. Spent most of the day in the garden pruning and tidying up and following the sun around. As well as snowdrops, muscari and crocuses in bloom we have some mini daffs too. Really cheered me up

• Like 1

back doors are still open, like this weather

we have always been close, which is good because ive hardly heard from david, though he saw me not able to breathe, how swollen my hands get, and the rest of me. he is there when needed, but his wife has just put on facebook they are fed up of making cakes, but they havent offered me any boooo

lewis bought me creme eggs today to cheer me up awwww

• Like 2

Good afternoon all. My laptop is dying and won’t connect to the internet at all. Ordered a new one but it won’t be here till Thursday so I’m having to just use my phone which is a pain and no good for scrolling back to previous posts. So forgive me if I miss anything. 
Was a gorgeous day here today, mild and sunny but meant to be stormy tomorrow. 
hope everyone is well and having as good a day as you can

has another good walk in the sunshine but Like Eve, we are supposed to get heavy rain tomorrow. Ah, well I will be forced to do housework.

My excitement today is to order a new ironing  table. The one I have was a wedding present 53 years ago and is still going strong but weighs a ton which I am less able to lift.   So, I have invested in a light weight one.

I also ordered some bargain wool for knitting blankets for the rescue my dogs have come from.  the dogs come from Ireland so are stuck there due to Brexit and covid. When they can travel there will be lots needed as each dog gets one to take with them to their new home.

That was a more pleasurable purchase.

• Like 2