UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feb 21

Jazz

Busy day for you Jazz. I didn't know you could get shingles in your eyes. Hope the drops help. Glad you got your covid jags booked.

Really cold here. Braved the garden for an hour or so as I had 24 lavender plugs to pot on and got chilled to the bone. Couldn't warm up for ages but just had a lovely soak in the bath and lit the fire so am now toasty.

the optician I was advised to go to, the man there knows his stuff. he was in the paper he saw someone had a brain tumour through the eyes . shame the doctor I saw at the hospital had no idea what it was  the chemist has to order the new drugs so will deliver them in the next 2 days

Bindi is joining the pile of dogs, only taken a year

Morning.

Well done Bindi, keep warm with the pack.

A lot of snow here but soggy and thawing fast.

One of our long distance runners among the missing dogs was caught yesterday. 200 miles in 7 weeks, not bad. Newark to Scunthorpe to Skegness to Grimsby where he was finally trapped.  kept a low profile. He only got noticed in Scunthorpe because he wandered into an area where people were setting feed stations for anther dog gone feral.

Great news on the dog Owl, wish they could tell us what adventures they'd had on their trek.

Enjoy your pastries Jazz. I haven't got much of a sweet tooth, would prefer a sausage roll to a cream pastry lol.

Very cold and damp here today. Warnings of snow and ice but I think that's for up on the hills rather than in the town - hope so anyway.

The snow and ice hit Yorkshire and Lancs. Everything held up, schools closed, all warned to stay off roads. We are on the lower edge of it, it has mostly melted but very slippery underfoot. Wind is forecast to swing from east-ish to south around 7 this evening, with all being rained away.  It's very foggy. I have just been 3 miles to Tickhill garden centre to get a sack of bird seed as none left and there was a row of birds on the wall, all disappointed. They are happy now.  I certainly would not have wanted to travel further today even with a 4WD.