UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jan 2021

Jazz

lewis has my big tesco clubcard, i have the small one. his girlfriend has been getting points on her account she hasnt spent ......

yep, ive been using her clubcard for months. wondered why mine was suddenly shoddy. you couldnt make it up lol

• Like 1

Hope you soon get sorted, Jazz.

Philip had a shock earlier, his manager texted him and asked was it ok to to phone? Philip said yes, wondering what he'd done wrong!  Apparently a work colleague who was on shift on Friday night collapsed with a mega heart attack and despite three first responders rushing to him, couldn't be saved. He was only in his early forties.  Philip worked with him at his previous employment too, so he'd known him a long time.  Must have been horrible for the first responders, probably their training hadn't prepared them for the reality of trying to save someone they knew.

That must be horrible  Jazz. Shingles usually means you are run down. I hope the meds help.

Suzeanna, that is so sad for the man's family. His colleagues will be shocked too. 

There is so much darkness and sadness at the moment.  We just have to hope for better times ahead..