UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Nattering

Jazz

Good morning! Sneaking on quickly before Philip takes over the comp for the day..his unfavourite shift, 9.30 until 6 with lunch at 3, which is mad in my opinion.

Hope you are feeling a bit brighter Jazz, and how is your chest today Owl? Have they said how quickly your test will get to you?

Weather isn't meant to be up to much today, so I'll emulate blackmagic and get my paint and brushes out, the kitchen door is in need of a spruce up, ditto the door frame from the kitchen to the hall where various dogs have scratched off the paint. 

still sore. the dogs chews are coming this week, thats food and big treats till the new year. Just sorted the bedroom out, some boxes in the recycle. bedding washing. I had boxes under the bed so Elwood couldnt get under there, as hes a hufalump, he wouldnt fit lol When id finished sorting the bedroom, came in here, did a few bits, heard a faint bark, left Bindi in there lol

Better get more done, after this coffee lol

be safe xx

Chest seems clear, I have eaten breakfast, but feel very weak and wiped out. Cannot stay on my feet for long. Test arrives tomorrow, and I get results by email 2-4 days after I have sent it back. It is feeling more like some kind of stomach bug. 

I did about half the painting and son did the papering and rest of the painting. My back eventually said 'no more'.

The furniture arrives tomorrow morning, then the fun begins- what goes where.

There is some titivating to do but I can do that  in stages. Getting th two bedrooms done before the furniture  arrived was the main job.

Now i can think about Christmas.