UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Nattering

Jazz

Thank you Jazz. Started off the day by throwing clothes over PJs as a staffy was reported running round the estate just up the road. Safely home by the time I got there. Little lad had let her out and she took herself home after a bit.

1 hour ago, owl said:

Good morning.

Amazing news yesterday. A GSD x husky stolen in Scotland in May 2012 has been picked up in the Midlands, sadly in an emaciated state but will recover with proper care. His people are overjoyed and astonished to have him back.

Wow. One happy family. If only he could talk and tell us  what he has experienced for th last 8 years. 

Thanks for birthday greetings. Today was a bit of a mixture. Knew it was going to be mental when it started off with me driving round with clothes thrown on over PJs. But all ok now, will tell all when I have caught up on sleep.

A springer has just been found after 6 1/2 years. Stolen from Darlington way, picked up in a rough state by a DW in the Fenlands, spending a couple of days at vet then home on Saturday.

Good morning _ just. 

I have collected my new specs  and have ordered   another laptop.  The letter does not work properly so I have to go back and insert it with several attempts before it works. 

And the back space doesn't work either.

I has been like that for  about 18 months so I have decided its time is up.

This has been an expensive month- vet, specs and computer. 

I still have to buy a fridge freezer and Shark cleaner so my bank balance will get a fright.

Trying to guess which letter doesn't work Blackmagic 😂 Ouch, that does sound an expensive month.

I have gone deaf in my left ear which is very disorienting. Ear drops haven't done anything to help so I'll phone the docs on Monday and see what they suggest.

Hope everyone is well and has a good weekend xx

OOps, it is the letter 'e'.  Quit awkward going back over a sentence to insert them.

Both my ears blocked in June. Tried drops, had them syringed and ben treated with decongestants since July. The diagnosis is the tubes from my  ear down to my throat are blocked with mucous.

I was quite deaf for a while. One ear has improved but is not right. The other varies between deaf and high pitched squeaky voices.

Now that I have moved I have a new doctor so we'll see what she does. She did say it can take a while to clear and is very gradual.