UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Nattering

Jazz

Wispa has been through Halloween and bonfire night like a champion but objects to Diwali. I have given her some firework remedy from Hands and Paws (my friend Stacey's herbal remedy site) hope it works. 

Edited by owl
  • Like 1

Really pleased Cleo is getting back to normal Blackmagic.

I'm just fed up with all the rain we're having up here. Can't have a decent walk or work in the garden. I know it's not much in the grand scheme of things but I'm a grouch when I'm stuck indoors lol.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend xx

My day didnt start well, I put a load of washing on, then when it got to the rinse stage I realised water was pouring out of the cupboard under sink! Some of the pipework had come apart.  Philip got it back together and I spent ages mopping up and cursing quietly as I wasn't feeling too well anyway and that really didn't help things!

Glad Cleo is back to normal and Wispa managed a walk.   I agree Eve, it's miserable when all it seems to do is rain!

Candy has either hurt her knee or her paw, she keeps holding her foot up and Philip says she's hobbling on her walk, but the little horror won't let us look at her paw.  She's never liked being brushed, or handled in an "examining" sort of way.  If it doesn't sort itself out in a day or two, back to the vets.  That won't please her!

Murphy objected to anybody handling his front paws but he would 'give a paw'. for a treat  So we could ask him  lt m se your paw and he would give us his paw. 

After he had his  dew  claw removed we were  in the vets for something else and she said  how is his paw ?  while reaching out and taking hold of it.,  She quickly dropped it when he let out the loudest, blood curdling scream. 

As long as you asked him to give it h was fine, but don';t touch it otherwise.

His groomer had to learn hat as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1