UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Nattering

Jazz

Glad you got it fixed Jazz. Hope you get a quick sale.

Sorry not been on much - the doctors have found tumours on my sister's liver, which means end stage PSC, the liver disease she has. Just waiting to find out what, if anything, they're going to do. So tough being 500 miles away and with England being in lockdown. Luckily my cousin is her support 'bubble' so she's not going through it all alone.

• Sad 1

Really pleased your benefits are secure Jazz. Enjoy your KFC. It's the one fast food restaurant that I'd ever use but we have nothing locally (to be honest we have no chain restaurants here). We do have a fab chippy though and a few good pub/restaurants.

Aw Cleo. Everything crossed for a good recovery and hope she's milking her 'black eye' for all it's worth.

Hope your weather held Owl and Wispa had a good mooch round the reserve.

Was very mixed here today. Mostly dry and cold but a few showers too.

Good morning. Wet here and forecast to remain that way, so staying at home. Had a nice though muddy walk at the reserve yesterday, met friend and watched murmuration of starlings which is getting bigger each evening before they settle down into the bushes for the night.

Mice invading house again. Not as bad as 2 years ago, and this time they can't get at anything edible as all food is in kilner jars or metal/ceramic containers. Will need to start trapping and moving them.