UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Offerings

Jazz

I use my slow cooker probably once or twice a week Suzeanna. Mostly for pie fillings and if we have a brisket or beef olives for sunday dinner. It's great for cheaper cuts of meat. I'd probably use it more if Richard was more adventurous with food as it's great for curries and chilli etc but he only likes bland boring stuff lol.

I'd love a coffee maker Jazz but my kitchen is so tiny I don't have the room for it, or storage space when it's not being used.

nice man came to check the electrics, fixed the bedroom light in seconds, took 7 men over 5 years to do that, then stood on the dog ramp and broke it. I stayed calm, told him they cost a bomb, so he fixed it. Once he had gone, saw he hasnt screwed a power point back, ill get lewis to do that tomorrow

Not a lot happening here. 

Finally got sorted with BT.  Nice man from Customer Resolutions-  usually known as complaints managed to stop the action and sort out the bill eventually. He credited  me with the amount due on the last bill.

I haven't told him they managed to send it to a Mr GJ Brown.  I don't know where they got that. It is not the initials of either Jim or me. 

Good that your friend is improving, owl. Progress can be slow but hopefully sh can get some mobility back.

I like my slow cooker. Throw stuff in in the morning and forget about it until dinner time

Cleo has a weeping eye. It dos not bother her at all but there is brown gunge coming from it. There is also a growth appearing on the inside of the upper   eyelid so that may be causing it.

I have an appointment at the vets on Monday. I bet Edinburgh vets are dearer than  Thurso vets.

Must be something in the air - Honey has that too. Doesn't bother her and Nick cleans her eyes for her, it goes away but comes back after a while. Vet thought conjuctivitis and gave her some drops but it hasn't cleared it. Looks like we'll be back at the vets too.

Pleased your friend is improving Owl.

Was a nice day here today so we went over the water to the garden centre and I spent a small fortune on plants to replace the ones in the back garden that got trashed when we got the paths replaced. From Monday we're not supposed to travel to the area where the garden centre is as it's in level (tier) 3 for restrictions so really pleased we could go today. Not sure when I'll get them planted though as it's meant to be be a bit wet for the next few days

Aw poor Dylan, wishing him better soon

Great news re your friend Owl, hope she makes a full recovery.

Wet and windy here too all morning. Didn't get the dogs out till nearly 12 and just got back before the heavens opened again. Sunny now but it won't last.