UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Offerings

Jazz

Fatigue cleared off today and I did all errands in Worksop then across to the reserve. It may well be back tomorrow but at least I got ahead and am stocked up with everything. Strange weather,  a sudden strong wind got up and blew all leaves off trees just as I was driving to reserve, and I had to pull off road for a while, as so many leaves landed on the van that I could not see, and wipers could not keep up with them.

I can't watch things like that, Suzeanna, I am too mardy and would get into a state.

I watched the first ten minutes or so Owl then recorded the rest.  I saw enough to put me right off the idea of the op even if I found anyone willing to go ahead! It's an 8 to 9 hour op, they have to stop the heart and put your blood through a machine to keep you alive, then they cut out various bits and replace them with plastic.  It has a high risk of death, paralysis or stroke.  As the alternative is it will suddenly burst and you are dead in minutes, I think I prefer that option!

Glad you had a better day, hope tomorrow you'll feel as good.

she told me why I have the problems, and what they can do for it if I want. and to have a high fibre diet. I did have a go at her, the attitude of the letter I got today from the consultant was bad. im very much between crying and shouting at the moment, she got both

thank you. Im not putting up with it. ive had a week of worrying why they wanted to see me when he had already rung, then im told its general surgery, ooo am I having one of my ops, no, its gastro. 

How are you all?

getting some bits done today, always something to be done lol

be safe out there xx

Quiet in here today. Hope you're all doing exciting things. Been raining here all day so I've had a sort out of drawers and chucked out loads of junk. That's about it lol, apart from getting a few bits from the shop and putting the makings of a steak and sausage pie in the slow cooker.

Hope everyone is well.

My only bit of excitement for the day was going to the surgery to have a blood test for my thyroid function.  It's been raining here for most of the day too, I've cleared out some clothes to take to the charity shop when I get round to it.  Mostly posh frocks that I'm never going to have the chance to wear again.   

Pie sounds lovely Eve, do you use your slow cooker much? My daughter has one but I think it was a five minute wonder, along with her coffee maker.

I love my slow cooker. havent used it for a while as ive not been eating a lot but get 6 portions out of it. lewis loves his coffee maker, just got a new one

I need a blood test but have to go to the hospital for it so it will have to wait