UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Offerings

Jazz

2nd time they have rung to put a new bathroom in, you know, a bath. Ive got a wet room, put in 5 years ago. 2nd lady to go away and talk about it. I know people would be grateful, but shouldnt it be on their files its been changed?

Morning all..yes, the bit when the mask is clipped down is very uncomfortable but otherwise not too bad.  Getting the "someone sticking needles in the lump" sensation but bearable.  It's our wedding anniversary today, 28 years! Where does the time go? We've booked a meal at an Italian place in Chesterfield that we went to last year, hopefully the 1.00pm rads today won't make me feel any worse so we don't have to cancel.

My son is taking his eldest boy and two mates to Thorpe Park theme park today, heavy rain forecast all day.  I said why not cancel, and he said cos there is no refund on the tickets and they are £40 each.  Worth getting soaked for, I suppose.

Hope you keep feeling better Jazz.

• Like 1

Morning all.

Happy anniversary Suzeanna and Philip. Hope you feel up to going for a meal. I'm sure the rain won't spoil the enjoyment for the boys - dunno about your son though.

Hope you continue to feel better Jazz.

Meant to be a sunny day here but the sun hasn't managed to burn through the clouds yet. Can't get in the garden today anyway as we have workmen in so not sure what to do with myself lol.

Hope everyone has a good day.

• Like 1