UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Smoothies

Jazz

kin pain! Went back to bed, Elwood was great, lying next to me. Hes been here a few days so house training has gone backwards, like it does, so in the garden every half hour. Hes good natured. Bindi growls if he goes to her, but she doesnt want to be apart from him.

Porridge for tea, nice and easy

where are you all? Stop having lives! lol

No lives being had here Jazz. Weather is dull, drizzly and dreary here and my mood is much the same so don't want to drag everyone down with me. Love hearing about Elwood though so keep the updates coming. Hope your stomach gets better soon.

surveyers are here between 8 and 12 so garden is cleared and washed, bed is stripped and in the wash. some of their chews are away, but need them out for elwood

Little man is coming out of himself. Got up in the night so picked him up, like I do, to take him i the garden, but my arm was killing me, so got him off the bed, put him on the floor. Before I had straightened up, he had run round the bed, up the ramp, and put his head under the covers. mmm is that your hint you dont want to go out? We play by mothers rules here, so pulled the quilt towards me. He was in shock he was suddenly next to me, so I put him in the garden. He did do a wee straight away

Not really read back, hope any ill people or animals soon feel better.

I thought I was getting away with not too many side effects from the new pills...silly me! I've been having awful pains through my hands and unable to grip with my thumbs.  Not all the time, but enough to be a darn nuisance. I did manage to mow three quarters of the back lawn before my hands and my feet gave up, Philip did the last bit thank goodness.  I feel guilty asking him to do things about the house as he's working full time, even if it is from home. 

Really hot today, Candy was panting badly.  Groomer can't do her until the 29th, no doubt it'll be freezing by then! Speaking of Candy, Philip thinks that lump near her nipple has grown a bit.  She's going to the vet on Saturday for her booster so he'll have to ask if they can have a look at it.  Our vet is still saying dogs to come in on their own, not going to happen.  She's scared stiff of the vet, Philip will have to be with her or the vet will have to come out to the car.

Honey is going to the vet on Thursday to get her claws clipped and so the vet can look at her paw as she's been gnawing at it. Can't see anything obvious so hopefully nothing serious. No idea what she'll be like having to go in on her own. Hope Philip gets to go in with Candy.

I'm sure Philip doesn't mind finishing things off for you Suzeanna. He's probably just in awe of the things you can do, as are we. Let him help, if only to make him feel useful.

Jealous again of your heatwaves 😡😂. We may get some sunny intervals amongst the rain over the next few days, if we're lucky, so don't anyone moan that they're too hot!

How did Elwood cope with the surveyors being there Jazz? And why were they there - I've forgotten, sorry.

I was moving the dogs in rooms he wasnt in lol He came on behalf of the housing association, to see if anything needs doing

I call Kevin and Hugo the twins. they are always together, and were born 5 days apart, in different countries. They both know their jobs, lovely lads.

Seems I now have 'the terrible twins', Bindi and Elwood. They have teamed up to go in the garden together, and 'help' me. Just made the bed. Elwood wrapped himself in the duvet, so had to make one side, move the duvet and him, to the other side. Bindi was in the pillow case I was putting on the pillow. Ill finish making it when I get in it

• Haha 1