UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Smoothies

Jazz

Did fine on the transport run. Lovely gentle dog, which was a relief to all as she was as tall as Wispa but twice the build. She is settling well in rescue. Then took Wispa to the reserve for a long, leisurely ramble. I have been forgiven for leaving her at home this morning. 

Glad she's settled Owl, hopefully a happy future for her.

How's life with the puppy today Jazz?

Went over to Greenock with Richard today as he had to pick up his new glasses and thought I'd have a mooch around the shops. I don't like shopping centres much but this is just a small one. The amount of shops that have shut though, even ones that are part of biggish chains, was a shock. Sad for all the people that will have lost their jobs through this.

Elwood is learning manners, which saves my fingers. Sorting out the barking too. He knocked his bowl out of my hands so thats tomorrows lessons. Lewis took Mouse and him over the fields for 2 hours. Hes good on the lead. His harness fits, but not for long. Hes a strange shape, so the other harnesses dont fit so will see which one I need to get when he grows a big. ooo his tooth fell out, aww ikkle baby one

• Like 2

yorkie strop from bindi in 5....4...3........

Her places to sleep are behind me, Elwood is there, or her favourite pillow, kevin and Hugo are on it. Shes stared at them, they are asleep to ignored her, and shes tried to lie with them, nope, so full on sulk any minute

• Like 1