UA-12921627-3 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

September Smoothies

just spoke to someone, she has the same spots. shes allergic to red ants. so am I, but not been bitten in 20 years. That solves that! she has been to the doctors

Elwood has joined up with kevin and hugo for sleeping buddies, and joined their wakey up mother club. He puts his long nose under my neck and lifts me up and down. yes being shaken does wake you up!

He has learnt that toileting in the garden means sweeties, so does learning a trick. so he sits, lies down and rolls over 

be safe out therexx

my elderly friend fell and broke her hip  yesterday. shes very frail, on oxygeon. hospital says she will only be in 4 days. anyway. her little old chihuahua is here. 

Edited by Jazz

Poor lady, wishing her all the best. She will be relieved to know her doglet is in safe hands.

ive known her years through rescue. she used to foster. then found I went to school with her son, so have always said id take her dogs if anything happened. Dylan is old, never wanted to go out, so will be ok with hugo if I actually get to take mine out. what a bloody year!

shes just rung from hospital, so grateful ive got him. in so much pain,morphine isnt helping. she has has xrays and scans. they can see a mass on her hip. one leg is huge, they think a blood clot, so more tests tomorrow and hopefully answers

Oh Jazz, your poor friend. Really doesn't sound good. Bet she's happy you're looking after her chihuahua. Can you keep it longer than 4 days if she's in for longer?

im still feeling rotten. Need more coffee and painkillers, that will do it lol

Love to all  xxx

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

1. babsc71
      babsc71
      (33 years old)