UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Smoothies

Jazz

Elwood has joined up with kevin and hugo for sleeping buddies, and joined their wakey up mother club. He puts his long nose under my neck and lifts me up and down. yes being shaken does wake you up!

He has learnt that toileting in the garden means sweeties, so does learning a trick. so he sits, lies down and rolls over 

be safe out therexx

ive known her years through rescue. she used to foster. then found I went to school with her son, so have always said id take her dogs if anything happened. Dylan is old, never wanted to go out, so will be ok with hugo if I actually get to take mine out. what a bloody year!

I had a day of feeling awful yesterday but am better today. Not going to overdo things though. It would be the day that I didn't go to the reserve that a bittern appeared. My friend called me, he was worried about me, bless!  He thinks it may still be there today, looked well settled into a quiet spot in the reeds. 

Hope you feel better today Owl, and get to see your bittern.  Likewise Jazz (without a bittern!) and that your friend if she can't recover, at least can be kept painfree.

I've officially had it with these blasted tablets.  I've been finding my eyes are very blurry lately, looked up whether the meds can affect your eyes and yes, it can to the extent it can cause various structures in the eye to detach because it increases pressure.  Thanks but no thanks! I can just about manage the painful joints, muscle pains, tendonitis and carpal tunnel syndrome but I'm not chancing my eyesight as well, so that's that.  He wants me to try two other treatments, but the side effects of those are pretty much identical to these with the addition of pulmonary and venous embolisms..think I'll pass on those, too.

Philip has taken Candy to the vet for her booster, and to ask him to look at the little lump near her nipple.  Hope she isn't too scared, they won't let him go in so the vet will see her in the car park.