UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Smoothies

Jazz

my friend in hospital might be sent to another hospital. she said she might not be well enough to have him back so would i keep him if needed. I said yes. hes old, very quiet, and hasnt got long

my friend that died, her family are going to talk to the ex today and sort out getting the disabled yorkie off him

ive had a letter, they wont let me have my injections till after seeing gastro next month, so ive left another message on her ansaphone asking what i can take

I hope your friend can be kept comfortable. Good that Dylan has fitted so well into your pack and is happy to potter around with them. I hope the other friend's family can retrieve the disabled yorkie. 

That is disappointing that you can't have injections until next month. Hope something can be prescribed.

Torrential rain here today. I have to drive to a nearby village to collect Wispa's raw food but staying put after that.

For once we have had a lovely sunny day and the rain is down south, usually the other way round.

Sorry you have to wait for your injections Jazz. It must be awful being in constant agony. It'll be a comfort to your friend that Dylan has a home for the rest of his life if she can't have him back. Are you taking on the disabled yorkie too if they can get him off her ex?

update at this precise time, could change. her ex has said I can have her, so im waiting on when my son is off next. he wanted my address to bring her all the way errr no. hes not turning up when he wants, so we will meet him somewhere. then, when lockdown is finished, she can go to france with my friends mum

I have to be nice to him on the phone, all sweetness and light. I can do that...

Oh dear Jazz, things aren't going well for you at the moment at all, there's nothing worse than having to wait for one treatment before you can have another.  I did read recently in a medical article that pain killers shouldn't really be called that, as no pain killer gets rid of pain completely, they should be called pain reducers. 

Owl, I chose the time of that torrential rain to be at Tesco getting my click and collect shopping.  I was drenched trying to get it into the car boot and driving back home there was a river going down the road just in the short time it took me to get there and back.  As I was putting shopping away my daughter phoned from Greece, and happily told me she was sitting on the beach in the sun with a glass of wine.  You can really go off people!

im used to some sort of pain 24/7, but this, hell. the 2 paracetamol helped.

spoke to him,what a nice man .... well anyway ... he has just realised his MOT is out of date, so will have to get that sorted, then will meet us any day. watch this space

its pouring down here, very loud

Glad you had a better sleep. 

Still pouring down here, forecast to ease up a bit later.

I had arranged to meet my sister for lunch at Stamford next week, as it is half way between our respective homes.  She has cancelled because of a virus spike in her area. We have not met for nearly 2 years though we are on regular contact on phone and online.