UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Smoothies

Jazz

Got Kota back, she luckily had a lipoma...£440 lighter lol, at least I will get some of it back. She was done first and they called me at 11.45 to collect her at 12.15, I could hear her when they were on the phone, poor little thing is very whingy bless her

Lol....yes Karen, she has had a sarcoma already so I can't leave any lumps, she just gets them come up so fast.... better safe than sorry!

Poor little thing is still dopey lol. She's enjoying her chicken and rice though

Hopefully your blood results are o.k Jazz, I would think if they were unduly worried they would have been in touch with you about the results and hopefully would offer an appointment before a week's time!

Just getting Steve added to my carers list, hopefully the lady will be in touch in the next few days.

Glad Kota is ok, Griff and sorry you've had to suffer yourself both physically and mentally.  Candy is booked in for next Monday to have a chest xray then removal of the mammary lump followed by histology on it.  He's told me £640.45...hope to goodness the insurance will pay out! 

Jazz, it's like me with ibuprofen, can't take it because it can affect my kidneys as I'm on a particular blood pressure pill.  Maybe I ought to be discreetly having a word with some of the obvious takers of alternative products who live round here!  Hope you soon get sorted out.

Jazz, I would speak to another pharmacist... you can take paracetamol alongside tramadol and also aspirin or ibuprofen if you are able to take them...you can't take codeine alongside it

I thought my drs were crap compared to my old gp but at least he calls when my blood results are bad and he organised my referral a couple of weeks ago super fast and sorted my other tests out quickly

Suzeanna, I hope that Candy's lumps are fatty just like Kota, as she has already had a sarcoma I have to get them removed incase it's another one

Edited by griff

Really pleased about Kota Griff. One less thing for you to worry about.

Sorry you have to wait so long for your appointment Jazz. I'm not trying to claim I know better than your pharmacist but the NHS website says: It's safe to take tramadol with paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin (aspirin is suitable for most people aged 16 years and over). Though that doesn't take into consideration any other meds you might be on I guess like Suzeanna explained.

Good thoughts being sent for Candy on Monday Suzeanna and everything crossed nothing nasty is found and the insurance pays out

• Like 1

Good thoughts please for a little injured hedgehog youngster who we found this afternoon and have just dropped off at the wildlife hospital. There are not many reasons that I'd choose to drive round the M25 in the rush hour, but a hedgehog in need is one of them!