UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Smoothies

Jazz

Hi Karen :wavey: I also hope Yantan and Griff are OK.

Jazz, your poor friend, so sorry.

I got home a little while ago. Went to see the bittern, not there so took Wispa for a walk. Friend turned up and said let's look again as maybe hiding in the reeds. It was, but we only saw it when it took off and flew around before going into a tree to roost. Very good view of it, graceful flier with long wings. I have never seen one on the wing before.

I don't think I've seen one either on the wing or roosting, Owl.  Glad you are feeling better anyway.

Don't know about Griff, but Yantan has been posting on the dog related pages on FaceBook today and yesterday.  I know they do talk together frequently.

Sorry about your friend, Jazz but cancer can be contained in a lot of cases.  If the worse comes to the worse, could you keep the dog?

I sometimes wonder about scriptwriters, watched an episode of Vera earlier and a man who was meant to be a gamekeeper/gardener type was talking about a herd of sheep! I suppose he looked after a flock of cattle, too?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Was low tide this morning so we took the dogs to the beach for a good run around. On the bird front there was a cormorant diving for his breakfast. We often see him when we're down there, so not rare or unusual.

Nothing much else to report. We're having our garden paths replaced soon so I cleared out some beds that might be damaged by that. Means I can plan for buying some more plants soon 😀

• Like 1

Hey all, had an unpleasant test to undergo... dealing with that, solicitors and barristers well tbh....I am not much fun! Dakota is in the vets tomorrow for a lump removal, praying for a lipoma.

Currently struggling with how to come up with 15k.....I am not lucky so winning the lottery is unlikely lol.

Suzeanna, I fully understand your reservations and concerns with regards your treatment.... you need to be able to enjoy life..I get that!

Myself and my consultant Don't see exactly eye to eye..in fact he is driving me bonkers!!

Other than that, life is good...I am trying to enjoy it the best I can, help out and cheer people up to the best of my ability

I have had to give my track and trace details tonight.. well dad did..I made him put X2 for our details..only special people get my phone number!!!!