UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Smoothies

Jazz

hes stopping. it was hearts and flowers when the driver put him in my arms. he put his face to mine and kept it there the whole time I was carrying him to the car. hugo is taking him in the garden, and is lay next to him now. Its like hes always been here

• Like 1

we was supposed to do an hour on the m11, but turns out he comes 10 minutes away so very happy. hugo likes to help. hes such a gentleman. bindi doesnt want to be kissed by elwood, she told him to bugger off

Edited by Jazz
  • Like 2

nice easy night. he slept next to me. went out for a wee in the night then slept till we got up, then a wee in the garden. Hes learnt to sit for a treat and wait his turn. Lewis cant wait to come round after the cars MOT. Mouse and elwood are booked for a play date tomorrow

be safe out there xx

• Like 1

ahh, puppy days. enjoy  them while you can. 

I wouldn't  like  to start with a puppy now. I am too old to keep up!

Tried to draw some money at the local post office but my card was declined.  I contacted the bank  but they have no record of any declined  transactions and see no reason for it to be declined. There was no error  message- such invalid pin. Just card declined,  remove card. They say it must be  a fault with  the machine.

Fortunately, it was the local shop who know me well.  He was going to let me have my shopping if I didn't have enough money  to cover it.  As it was only £4 I had plenty   I was drawing  money for tomorrow.

I will go to the branch tomorrow and draw money there in case it happens again.