UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Smoothies

Jazz

Yay! Have located my debit card. It is in a farm shop which I visited a couple of weeks ago. I suddenly remembered and decided to give them a call before ringing bank to get a replacement. It is about 10 miles away, so we will go and collect it and have a walk on the riverbank nearby. 

• Like 2

No, I don't have a flip cover, I have one of those flexible silicone mobile covers. The card usually lives in either a small zipped pocket in my fisherman's waistcoat or in the cards pocket of my small shoulder bag. In this case a bright cover would not have helped as I had never even picked it up after I paid.  What would help is if I can make a habit of checking I have my card whenever I leave a shop. 

• Haha 1

It's all happening today.  A big tree came down on the reserve and just missed some people!  It didn't quite hit the ground and was hanging precariously over a path. They posted on local page, and two of us wardens had the right number for the chainsaw team so it is being dealt with. Very relieved that no one was hurt. Narrow escape.

Glad you found it Owl. A cover might help if you have to take it out of the cover to use it. as the empty cover will remind you.

I pack my shopping then pay so I watch the card until it has gone through and then remove it and put it away.

Lucky nobody was hurt ,Owl.  It must have been a bit of a shock to them.

• Like 1

100 huge hooves have come loose in a big box. disinfectant had leaked from another parcel and soaked the box, so opened it in front of the nice postman, they were dry so have put them all in another box. good job I didnt throw them out last week. I have no freaking idea where to put them lol they are the size of bindis head!

Edited by Jazz

So pleased you found your debit card Owl and even more pleased no one was hurt when the tree came down.

Well done Kota at the vets. Horrible when they have to have surgery but it's best if the lump is removed, unless she is too old or ill, which thankfully she isn't.

Not saying I was bored today or anything but I cleaned my oven!!! The state of it shows I haven't been bored enough for quite a while lol.

Richard has gone down to England to visit family so I have the evening to myself. Dogs are tired as it was a pack walk day so hopefully will be a peaceful evening.

You ready for the puppy mayhem Jazz?

• Haha 1

food and treats sorted, bowl is with theirs. driver has just rung and changed the time in the morning, thats ok. crate is ready to go in the car. that little old yorkie in edinburgh has been given back to the rescue, shes lovely if anyone is looking