UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Smoothies

Jazz

Off anywhere nice Griff?

Was lovely here today so we went to the beach this morning as it was low tide and the dogs had a good run around for an hour. Spent the rest of the day in the garden making the most of the sun as it's back to rain for tomorrow.

• Like 1

Dropped Steve's dinner off, had his tongue hanging out at me in my dress lol. Daft devil...love him to the moon and back,  went out for a couple of beers that kind of led to 5.... well, if they are going to tell me to knock beer on the head....might as well make it worth while lol

• Haha 1

Good morning x 

One last search for my debit card today, which will include mucking out the van. If no luck, then will go to bank tomorrow with ID etc and see if I can draw some cash, and cancel card and order new one. It's still functioning on Paypal but I can't get into internet banking without it. I will get the new one a bright yellow case to live in. 

• Like 1

Have you found it Owl

Was rudely awoken before 8 by my new consultants secretary....she has cancelled my blood test at the special clinic...is going to send me some blood forms. A couple of hours after that... house phone goes, my ent wants a telephone consultation with me tomorrow....not sure what's up as I swear I spoke to him not long ago, so need to make sure I am not on the phone at 10am, then at the vets with Kota in the afternoon, she has to have her vaccinations and then I need to talk about the lump in her chest...that's doubled in size in a month, not looking forward to that

just got my gas and electric bills. they have upped one and reduced the other, again. ill ring them later. the change in weather is effecting my lungs, feel like ive been hit by a truck. going to have a shower and wake up a bit

good luck griff today xxx

Thanks...I am having to take her unsedated, it's just the jabs today, need to have a chat with my own vet....he can't do the jabs, apparently they are all doing certain clinics. I want him to operate as her last surgery well...the scars not as neat as his work. It's a logistical nightmare too, have to sedate her, get her handed over and I get a call a few hours later begging me to come get her, she's proper bonded to me....the weirdo

• Like 1