UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Smoothies

Jazz

morning all

dentist today, see what shes allowed to do. had to fill forms in on the mobile. when im stood the other side of the window looking at them, i have to ring their mobile to say im there, and show them something they have to scan,

there might be a foster coming next week oooo

teeth are ok, gums are buggered, so got mouthwash to help them and need to get a diddy tooth brush. seems using a cocktail stick is wrong. Who knew!

ahhhh not a yorkie.... but a baby ...... mmmmmm

I might have got excited and spent all my pocket money in the pound shop. they had a saw and hacksaw in at last, need to cut up their treats. they had bindis favourite biscuits in, so bought 'a few' and loads of other stuff. 

Need to calm down now lol

Baby what Jazz - don't tease lol.

Honey pulled me over this morning and down I crashed on my knee. Was stiff and painful all day but I bravely hobbled down the pub  for dinner lol. Need to get a harness for her I think. Got one for Cooper a few months back and it's really helped control his pulling. Princess Honeygirl will be getting one too.

Sorry Jazz but I'm unfriending you..that is just too cruel, putting that pic up! Gorgeous, what is it?

Some of you will have seen on my FB that I had good results from my last scan, everything stable apart from the area that has just been for radiotherapy.  What I didn't put on FB was that the lump he thought might be a lymph node, just under my jaw, is getting bigger so he wants to see me to check it out.  He says if it's a matter for concern, it'll be more rt.  Oh goody, can't wait! Oh, and he got a reply from the vascular lot about my dilated aorta, they said it would mean very complicated surgery to deal with it and surgery was a greater risk than leaving it alone, especially considering my health.   

It was warm here earlier when there was some sun, but it's gone rather chilly again now.  Must be tough and not put the heating on again! 

My eldest grandson starts secondary school on Monday..where do the years go?

Why not put the heating on Suzeanna? We have lol. Had sunshine and showers all day but still needed a boost of heat tonight. Sorry your lump under your jaw is getting bigger, hope the rt, awful as it is, gets rid of it.

Jazz - what flavour is Elwood please?

Suzeanna, contact your energy supplier and explain your situation.... there's a fund I believe to help people out who have cancer/ on chemo as you feel the cold more.

Why on earth would an 18 week old daschund need to go into rescue?? A staffy I get but they are a sought after breed...if he has been sold the breeder should take him back