UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Smoothies

Jazz

Fabulous hehe ... well, yesterday I really cheered myself up by wearing a long tunic with owls on just to do some warden stuff and birdwatching. I realised that always wearing my Bill Oddie outfit was starting to bring my spirits down.  As long as I don't wear anything too bright I won't scare the birds and get dirty looks from the birders. Wearing a bit of jewellery as well.  Goodness knows when I will go anywhere to dress up for, so might as well enjoy the clothes I like, and do my best to be fabulous anyway. 

• Like 3

lewis has just taken me to sainsburys and asda, looking for pot pasta that has just come out. he said im 30 and excited about pot pasta! I said welcome to my life and getting old lol

a site im on has said about a mobile for £5, which would be good as a spare. Cant get the website to work so rung them, 3 departments later, I was told I can only buy it online or instore. Asda is next door to the ruddy shop! oh well, see if its still available later in the week

Good for you Owl!! I always dress up regardless of where I am going, just been for a blood test in a pretty dress and a pair of high sandals that are super sparkly, a man was walking past me and said how on earth do you walk in shoes that high with crutches?? I just laughed and said I was gifted lol...he said I looked nice....that was lovely of him

Need to wait for the Dr to call me....wonder what my blood will decide to do this time

• Like 1

The last time I  wore a dress was on my silver wedding,27 years ago.

I have had an offer on my house that I am accepting. Not looking forward to the upheaval , so will be glad when it all settled.

I have a problem,  fugees. 

I have got a new email address  which is @gmail.com but when I tried to change it on here I am told I am not allowed to use that email on here.

As I may be abandoning BT when I move I will lose my BTinternet email unless I pay to keep it. So I don't know what  will happen on here when it happens.

I would imagine that unless you need to get a password recovery thingy then you should be o.k Blackmagic... congratulations on the house sale but I know what you mean about the upheaval.

I couldn't possibly tell you how many pairs of shoes I have... probably 30 odd, then there's all the different boots.

I never ever used to wear dresses but I did it to prove a point.... doesn't really matter what I do, never quite right so now I just do what pleased me and if that's going out in a dress that's super tight...I do it, if it's wearing a really unsuitable pair of shoes...I do it lol, the only opinion that matters to me is mine!