UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August ruminations 2020

griff

Lol....I put some on last week but I am beginning to look pale!!

I found it, in my washing...why the hell I out it there I have no clue!! I can now reapply so I can wear a pretty dress when I go to see Steve....or I might just go in my denim skirt lol

owl, maybe you had deaf mice.

I did have hot water but low pressure so it didn't come out of the tap very fast.

Have  you got any follow up treatment , Jazz? I expect things will take time to settle down and heal.

Heavy cloud here but dry and very warm.

Been busy today  organising the house for estate agent visiting tomorrow.  Now hot and tired.

Blackmagic, best of luck for tomorrow

Jazz, tomato soup can be a bit iffy between cheap and dear no experience of chicken though

Eve... doubt anything will cheer Mr grumpy pants up lol. I always make a real effort when I go to see him...not that I am a scruff usually but I always make sure my hair and makeup are right, have a nice dress or skirt on or in winter, jeans and a pretty top and always make sure my toe nail varnish isn't chipped lol. And now I make sure my tan isn't patchy too

1 hour ago, blackmagic said:

owl, maybe you had deaf mice.

That is possible.They were always making a racket and chucking stuff about, so maybe they were unaware that they should have been sneaking around as quiet as mice are supposed to be. 

Wispa was in good form, running about on the reserve today and enjoying a splash in the stream. It would seem the problem is sorted.

Tomorrow and Friday scorchio, staying home. 

Talking of see through tops Griff, I remember Philip telling me that back in the day when crocheted tops were the fashion, a girl where he worked was wearing one with clearly no bra underneath, and he had to discreetly tell her that one of her nipples was poking through the hole in the crochet!

Feeling smug...the other day Philip managed to cut through the cable to the hedge trimmer, he tried to fix it by stripping the wires then taping them but it still didn't work.  I took of the tape he'd put on and did it again and success.  Ha! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1