UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August ruminations 2020

griff

Ooooo, me and dad were talking crayfish the other night and he was saying about how we have the "foreign invaders" in our local river. People take them out and just leave them on the side....I feel a bit bad for them, maybe they should quickly finish them off....I live in a pink fluffy world where nothing should suffer lol.

I left Steve's in a strop Tonight...I really wasn't happy and let him know as much, he rung me at 00.05 and I didn't answer as I was falling asleep and wondered if I was hearing things....he does make me laugh, can't tell me how he feels about me but can't leave me go to sleep annoyed with him...div.

Oh dear Griff...methinks a curfew for phone calls is in order!

I remember seeing a programme talking about those crayfish. If you are going to remove them from their river I agree, kill the poor things don't just leave them.  I feel sorry for wolves these days, hunted by men in helicopters in Canada..what chance to escape do they have?

The oil spill off Mauritius is going to completely wipe out a large section of the marine life...if you could come back to earth in 100 years from now I honestly think that there would be nothing but humans, assuming we haven't all killed each other!

I don't mind him calling suzeanna, I will be awake late all next week as he goes back to work and he has to call me on the way home so I know he is o.k and that Molly is o.k when he gets home.

Suzeanna...I reckon we will destroy the planet and ourselves too

I don't know what the housing association is going to do, but ive just had an asbestos survey. Ive had 2 before but they didnt look in the front shed. This man did and there is a sign saying asbestos here. oops. im also getting a full survey of the bungalow for major works. nobody is saying what that is