UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August ruminations 2020

griff

Marion...you should see my baby bump!! Infact...I will show you lol

I too have the heating on, got the place to myself and have actually for the first time ever put a film on prime!! Well, I got it free for 6 months so why not!

• Haha 1

Only reason I have it is as it's free for 6months then £3.99 a month for the next 6 months if I decide to continue

Got knives out on, it's passing the time. I daren't turn it up because of my new neighbours

The dogs were quiet when I went out so should be o.k for tomorrow night

Edited by griff

Really pleased about the ETT Owl

Got Prime too, but we've never watched a film either. I don't have the attention span - or peace from the dogs lol- to actually get into one. Are your new neighbours likely to complain Griff? Sorry if I've missed that.

Errrr, eve, I think she's a bit yampy lol. She rung the police on the family on the end...she decided they were beating the crap out of the little girl.....I don't think for one second they were. They are an Asian family, they shout at each other Even if stood next to each other. I have heard someone get slapped but it was an adult and I heard it and shouted I would ring the police, I didn't need to as it stopped. I sit in my garden now, walk past their house and hear nothing, funny thing is, the police turned up and she wouldn't answer the door. 

She has banged on the wall to me....early hours and my TV was not loud at all...so much to the point that I turned it up 2  marks..recorded it and asked opinions on if it was loud... barely Audible and my dad didn't complain about it so it deffo wasn't loud.

I actually met her and her daughter Thursday to talk to....she said that her daughter saw the fella at the end on the a46 wheeling 2 heavy cases along, then his car wasn't seen afterwards....she was insinuating that he had offed them!! Chances are that as she is a social worker, she has notified ss and the lady has taken the little girl and herself to family elsewhere...she is working from home so can be done from anywhere.... there's other stuff going on too and I have come to the conclusion she's not right

Edited by griff

Me and the other side..nicer neighbours reckon the place is Jinxed...mind, she's been completely sucked in by the new neighbours. I mean I would never call the police on someone having just moved in...I would bang the wall and say if it continues I would

There's other stuff also which adds to my conclusion she is full on nuts!

Philip got the hedge cutter out this morning and did the front hedge..which is about a sixth the length of the hedge in the back garden.  He was shattered after the front, I think I'll have to find someone to do the back one!

Marion, I find it frustrating that my weight doesn't alter at all whether I eat less or more than usual.  I want to lose weight..every time I go to the hospital they are amazed that I haven't...but  no joy.  My underactive thyroid probably doesn't help.

The chap next door who died recently was a crabby old so and so but his son and wife are nice and due to a nice high hedge we rarely see the ones on the other side, so we are lucky with our neighbours really.   I watch Neighbours from Hell now and then, I don't know how folk survive living like that without murdering someone!

Yes Suzeanna I agree on the Neighbours From Hell. Some of them are truly awful.

We live in a terrace & we've had problems with the nutty neighbour on one side but ever since I lost my temper with her, after a lot of provocation, she's not been too bad as she's very wary of me now. She till has her moments though. Mostly I just ignore her. 

Out of 28 houses on our street only 10 have permanent residents and they all mostly came together in lockdown.

We try and go to the local pub once a week, mostly for dinner as well as a drink. Sometimes I don't really feel like it but we really want it to keep going so we'll support it as best we can. Hope you had a good time Griff and enjoyed your mate's 50th.

Our neighbours are great. There if you need them but don't bother you otherwise. Friendly but not interfering, so pretty much perfect.

Nice here today but definitely turning into Autumn. Bye, bye summer.