UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August ruminations 2020

griff

Morning all. Awful weather here, grey, blustry and frequent showers of heavy rain.

The dentist rang me yesterday to cancel my 6 monthly check up & session with the hygienist next month. I was a bit iffy about keeping the appointments anyway. If I have any problems though they will see me so that's good to know. 

Eve...I shall choose my favourite 2 lol 

I have a load of tests I have to have and he is adding me to some sort of list or other, hopefully he will write and tell me what as I didn't catch half of what he was saying...I did get the surprise in his voice when he realised when I was diagnosed and still here lol, always a bonus! He seemed nice enough but I would prefer my old consultant so I think I will be heading to Banbury

Oh for goodness sake!

Basically I was trying to say it seems to be diagnosed more now but still incredibly rare, none of my GP's or staff at the practice has come across it, funny how they Panic over stuff and I have to tell them to calm down, also how they ask me what makes me better...I haven't been to medical school lol. It's a very very interesting disease, I have learnt an awful lot