UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August ruminations 2020

griff

That's a big relief, Jazz.

My friend has taken in 2 little crossbreed terrier girls on long term foster for their dad who is in hospital. She rings him every day to tell him about their antics, which always cheers him up. One is 16 and the other, the naughtiest, is nearly 19.  They are like 2 pups, always into everything. Her 13 year old yorkie mothers them!

• Like 1

I got some hydrocortisone cream Griff and it seems to have helped already.  On the info they give you after you finish the rt they say do not put hot or cold compresses on the area (who would put hot ones on anyway?!), though it's very tempting!

That's very good of your friend, Owl.  I don't think Candy would appreciate sharing her home with another dog.  She does like cats though and I thought about getting a kitten but it seems even common or garden moggies cost over 100, and the ones I've seen in rescues say not to be homed near a busy road.  As we are on a bus route, they wouldn't even consider us.

• Like 1

Pleased the cream helped Suzeanna. Don't the cat rescues have any indoor cats needing adopted? Not all cats go out and roam.

The little oldie terriers sound great fun Owl. Well done to your friend for fostering them and keeping their owner up to date.

Hope you really are ok Griff. Here for you whether you need us or not.

• Like 1

I've never managed to do that without it going streaky Griff. Mind you haven't tried for years so products have probably improved. Being Scottish, I'm either pale and interesting or burnt lol.

Going down the pub for dinner shortly. Been fairly dry and warm all day but now we're going out the wind has got up and it looks ready to chuck it down. Ce'st la vie lol.

Hope everyone is well and has a good evening xx