UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August ruminations 2020

griff

my brother said one time he was in the home, he saw his other brother there, he was a shell, didn't recognise him. they had only been there weeks so no idea what had happened to him but he would never talk about it

its been raining most of the day, but still in a tshirt. off to bed, feel like we have been awake weeks

night all xxxx

Only brief glimpses of the sun today, more cloud and rain.  When I used to throw out sunflower seeds for the birds, they obviously missed one as there is a solitary sunflower proudly growing in one of my large plant pots! We do seem to have parted company with our little furry friends, haven't seen hide nor whisker of one for a while.

My back is killing me, not where it hurt before after the rowing, more in the area where one of my tumours has taken up residence.  I don't know whether there's any point in getting it checked out, not really a lot they can do unless it breaks, in which case they can apparently put a rod in. Hoping it's muscular again, or caused by Anastrazole.

• Sad 2

I spoke to the nurse last week who said to stop them because of the tests. I said your a bit late, had the tests, waiting for results. shes having the doctor ring me tomorrow. in between, got a call from the pharmacy saying prescriptions have been stopped.  he is lovely and talks straight, so hope he has results on the screen and will start them

think ill stick to liquids. cor

hospital has rung, no cancer! yeaaaaa

they don't know why my stomach is like this, other than the IBS I know about

been busy sorting something nice for a lady who has lost her dog aged 17, and given me all her stuff. Lewis has been, we have had a good talk, mmmmmmm

hope his migraine buggers off xx

Good news on the cancer front, Jazz! 

What's the phone calls about Griff? relating to you  or your mum?

Philip's head should be fine by this evening, he's luckier than a guy I used to work with years ago, his migraines could last for three days! My back is not so bad today, probably due to the number of painkillers I took last night, but the radiotherapy bit is burning big time.  I'll nip to the chemists later and get some hydrocortisone 1% cream, according to the breast care nurses that should help a lot. I've got this bright red square on my chest where they put the protective frame on before the treatment..hope it fades or I'm going to get some odd looks in future!

It's about me Suzeanna

Lol...you could turn the square into a noughts and crosses board. Would one of those gel cool packs help 

Good news about your results Jazz 

Yantan, we have rain here at the moment, I was going to go to Morrisons but don't think I will, maybe just pop to town