UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jubilation

griff

Yantan, can Ruby complain to whoever is senior in the chemo department about the over officious bloke in the car park? Yes, he has a job to do, but he should be wearing a mask and keeping his distance, and surely he must realise unless Ruby is akin to Usain Bolt, it's going to take her time to go and get the permit? 

Oh dear Owl, that's not good.  Hope you can get it sorted in your favour.

Griff, are they parking quite innocently thinking that it's their right, or are they being deliberately awkward? I know it must be aggravating, but if it's not being done with malice probably best to try to keep things civil if not friendly until they give you cause to do otherwise!

This rt is reacting more quickly than the first lot did, feels as if someone is giving me electric shocks! Three more to go and to liven things up a bit, I've also got a CT scan on Monday, different hospital but luckily with enough time to get home, change (no zips or anything else metal allowed to be worn) and get a quick lunch before the scan.  Honestly, it's never ending.

Hope Ruby doesn't feel too horrible Yantan, and there aren't many more for her.

Suzeanna, the land is sprayed with my house number but the pair of idiots who own the house stated it had parking at the rear...they have no land, so where are they going to park?

I hope this radiotherapy knocks the lumps on the head and best of luck with your scan

Morning owl!

I was going to complain about the parking attendants weeks ago but decided I didn't need the extra stress to be honest Suzeanna. We have enough stress as it is as we are still battling to get our money back from our holiday. A transatlantic crossing on the Queen Mary 2, 5 star hotel in New York with premium flights back is not an insubstantial sum as you can imagine. 

It is very warm. My friend who does grooming also does gardening and did 5 hours at mine today, doing what would have taken me days. Well worth the money. She is a demon with the strimmer and actually enjoys it. I can't do much at a time because of whiplash etc. Garden looks amazing. She understands exactly what I am trying to do with it, keeping it manageable while encouraging wildlife.  We left all the grass under the shrubs because there were lots of frogs living there. A huge one was sitting on my foot at one point.

I may go to the reserve when it gets cooler but am very tempted to stay put. Will see what Wispa thinks.

Meant to be 31 here tomorrow. Thankfully we've got a very good aircon in the car, and they have aircon in the waiting area at the hospital.

Hadn't realised you hadn't got your refund yet Yantan, that's not good.  My daughter is still waiting for refunds on a couple of flights they had cancelled, but it's nothing like the amount you must be owed.

We could do with a gardener to try to knock some of it into shape, but they charge £20 to mow a small lawn round here, dread to think what it would cost to get a general clear up.

We've had rain all day here so none of your heatwave worries lol. Should be nice tomorrow but won't get above mid twenties  thank goodness.

Good luck at the hospital tomorrow Suzeanna.

I guess you didn't pay by credit card Yantan? Are you claiming because of Ruby's illness or the Covid virus?