UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jubilation

griff

Nothingy sort of weather here..not sunny but not raining either but still warm.

Moto GP on today (motorbikes for those who don't know) and they certainly look good on the tv.  It's a smart tv with a "magic" control, the thing now is to find out who is smarter, the tv or us? We've worked out some things but there are menus and submenus, think it will take a while!  Philip already has work mates asking can they come round and watch the cricket.  Sadly for them, no..he doesn't like cricket or football!

Rained here till about 11then scorching from then on. Got the dogs out then sat in the garden and listened to the football season ending in the EPL.

We have stuff on our TV I'll never understand or watch Suzeanna.  We also have a firestick which gives us 100s of more programmes I'll never watch. As long as I can watch live football and a few crime dramas I don't care what's on TV.

Nick is snoring so loudly you'd never hear anything on TV anyway 😂 Spending all afternoon crashed out in the garden seems to wipe them out. All that moving between sun and shade is exhausting lol. Shame it's a rainy day forecast for tomorrow. They'll have to move between sofas and beds instead

• Haha 1

To be honest, we don't watch many actual programmes, unless they feature dogs, we mostly use it to watch films or series like NCIS LA and New Orleans.  Can't stand the soaps, or reality tv.

Another date with the oncologist tomorrow, see if I just need one or more radiotherapy treatments.  Keep fingers crossed for just one!

Omg..ncis new Orleans...I loved the original series!!

I agree with the dogs eve.. moving to sun and shade is pretty draining lol

Been and had a couple of beers, pissed off to find my grandads picture nowhere to be seen... don't get me wrong, the guts a spanner but his and others have been in place for years sooooo I have kind of had a fit!

Morning all, forecast was right and it's chucking it down. Was up at silly o'clock and the dogs went out for wees then before the rain started. They went back to bed and I suspect they'll stay there for the forseeable.

Glad your rant worked and the pics are going back Griff.

Everything crossed for you Suzeanna that just one more treatment is needed.