UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jubilation

griff

Yes what Suzeanna says above Eve.

Ruby's feeling rubbish this morning. It's awful watching her go through this.

I hope other poorly people are doing ok and all appointments go well.

Sainsbury's are due to deliver anytime now so I'll go and glove and mask up and top of with a visor.

• Sad 1

awww gentle hugs for ruby xxxx

ive taken a box of dvds to a neighbour for his son, who hadn't told him I was bringing them lol but a few inches of space in my bedroom now. got to sort the rest now. need to check how much it is to send a parcel to southern Ireland, send her the nice pieces I got for her to sell for the rescue

• Like 1

Our local card factory shop has reopened, so got a card for my son's birthday in a few weeks time,  It's a problem knowing what to get him as a present though...he belongs to a book club and music too I think, so that's out. I can fall back on a good old Amazon gift card but I'd like something a bit more personal.  Got to be posted, whatever it is, so booze is out.

Amazon also deliver alcohol Suzeanna. Richard often gets Bacardi from them when it's cheaper than supermarkets.

Sorry Ruby's feeling so bad today. Very gentle virtual squishes for you both.

Been mostly lovely here today. One short shower but mostly warm and sunny.

Poor Ruby..I hope tomorrow is a better day for her!

Solicitors letter got sent to next door, they obviously have it as we are apparently f*cking tramps, and scumbags are us.....all being screamed at top of their voices in their front garden... lovely!

Hope you recorded it on your phone Griff, handy evidence for the police if needed.

Eve, some of your weather seems to have wandered down here, sun is shining for the first time in ages! If it stays bright we're ...hold your breath...going for a drive to the Peaks.  If any cop stops us I'll wilt down in my seat and do my best "poor cancer patient wanting to see the moors" act!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am sorry you have to deal with such truly awful people, griff x

Good morning everyone.

Interesting day on the reserve.  A local gang who have been doing burglaries from houses and farms have been sharing  a mystery car which has been picked up on cctv but is on no database so it could not be traced. Was not seen parked anywhere in any village or doing anything other than being a getaway car. So where did it live in the daytime?  Yes, right on my patch, in plain sight among birdwatchers' cars, where no one would think anything of a car being parked most of the day.  Very nice car fitted out with top of the range wheels. Now towed away. Well done to our rural crime team.  

Enjoy your day in the Peaks, suzeanna.

• Like 2

I like that Owl. Nice catch by who ever spotted the car.

Griff those 2 nasty bullies need bringing to book. 

Suzeanna enjoy your day out in the Peaks. I hope the nice weather keeps up so you can admire the views.

I'm going to make a roast chicken dinner today and hope Ruby is up to eating it. She is still on her anti-sickness medication and so far so good as she's been eating small amounts fairly frequently. She starts the immune boosting injections today that work on her bone marrow. This results in her bones hurting to the point that moving is hard. However this shows that the injections are working. She has 7 days of jabs following each chemo session.

• Sad 1

No suzeanna, didn't record it...I can't go out of my house when they are there.... there's a lot more going on than most of you know...plus I had literally just got out the shower, heard shouting and struggled downstairs in a towel and the phone was upstairs.

Solicitor has rung to check on us this morning, she was going to put their solicitor on notice...I guess for a charge of harassment, mum said leave it for now, she has finally realised what we have been living with and has said she can stop proceedings...we can't do that as our property is being destroyed and damaged by water, plus as Marion says, they are bullies who have got away with this for 2 long, I have made sure that 2 people have a letter should anything happen to me and likewise informed the police of what's going on.

Owl, so pleased the car has been found and siezed....a case of hidden in plain sight! Just goes to show how people don't see the obvious

Sun!!!! Send it my way!!!

We started out in sun, but of course as we got higher it got cloudier then rained, so although we could see the views well, it wasn't clear enough for photos.  Couldn't believe how many people were out though, every parking area was jammed and there were loads of cyclists and walkers.  It did fair up again, which was lucky as we had to stop to sort Candy out..she's normally fine in the car but maybe as it was a twisty road she threw up.  We always have a cover on the back seat so it was easy enough to deal with and after a walk around she was fine.  She did look a bit bemused by the sheep in the middle of the road (we were going across a moorland part with cattle grids at each end), she's met horses before but never a sheep! 

Hope that's it for the burglars Owl, and they don't have more cars to use. I remember when there was a spate of burglaries when we lived in New Whittington, they even nicked someone's' big ride on mower, lord knows how they managed that one.

Yantan, I meant to say thanks for the suggestion about the beer but I managed to speak to Mark last night and apparently he hardly drinks any more! His wife and his sister make up for it though...so I think I'll have to be boring and send him a cheque, then he can get what he wants.  I know he enjoys go kart racing and their local track is shut at the moment, but hopefully it'll reopen soon and he'll be able to go there if he wants.