UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June. We can do this!

Jazz

Philip says he's just worried about the compensation bill for the people I run over! 

This is the advert: This is a Pride GoGo Elite Traveller 4mph car boot scooter. In very good condition. Comes with basket, hooter & swivel chair. 2x12amp batteries that hold a full charge. Fully PAT tested charger. Scooter breaks down to fit into boot of car (see photo). Buy with confidence, scooter fully serviced and has a 30 day Return To Base Guarantee. Viewing is more than welcome,

There were plenty of photos, it looks very clean and it shows how it breaks down for putting in the car.

Ooooh an electric scooter Suzeanne, so exciting. I'm getting one as soon as I need one. I think you should get some bike leathers and be a disgraceful granny 👍

I used to often meet an old work colleague on his mobility scooter with his little dog at his feet.  When they got to where the dog could safely alight for a little bimble he did. They had a big see thro cape for when it rained and on those days his dog usually refused to get off the scooter.

I hope Candy takes to it. 2 biker chicks together 👍💕

Joy of joys we've got a leak somewhere on the roof line which is dripping into Ruby's bedroom. We've called our builders who will come sometime this week to see what's what. They know they can't come in so I've sent them photos of the inside.

I got a phone consult with my doctor this morning and I'm going back on antibiotics for yet another chest infection. That's the 3rd one in 8 months 🙄

my son has had a leak a few times in the roof of his townhouse. 

ruddy chest infections, I used to get one a month. don't get them as often but suffer when I do

is your scooter here yet?

im attempting a full meal for tea. Hope it stays in

Good news, I found my glasses this morning. I'd picked them up with the USB cables on my desk and put them on top of the pc - they might have purple frames but blended in nicely with the black cables!

Hope you feel better soon Yantan.

Glad you found them Karen! Philip thought he'd lost a set of keys the other day, but he'd dropped them in the bag where Candy's leads and poo bags live.

Yantan, it's a little bitty scooter, not one of the big macho machines..I'd look a bit odd in leathers! I would have loved the one that has motor bike chop handlebars but out of our price range! I mainly want it to put in the boot of the car so I can actually go places again and not walk for five minutes without standing on one leg like a weird stork.  I'm surprised your work colleague rode his in the rain, one thing the guy who brought mine over said was DON'T take it out in the rain, they don't like it.  No problem, neither do I! I looked it up online and they say none of the smaller scooters should be used in rain or snow, you'll wreck the electrics.

Hope your chest infection soon responds to the antibiotics.

Morning! I seem to have got into the annoying habit of waking at around 3.30 and staying awake until gone 5. 

The more horror stories I read online about the idiots in the country the less I really want to get out and about again! Tracy (Snow) had shared a video taken at Limehouse (is that London?) of a group of morons walking along by the marina.  One woman kicked a swan that had come up to the water's edge looking for food, and a chap who presumably worked there went up to have a word.  A young guy on an electric scooter then rushed up behind him and pushed him into the water and they all walked off laughing! Poor guy might not have been able to swim, but I doubt they cared.

• Sad 1