UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June. We can do this!

Jazz

No nipping to the shops with Lewis there Jazz. Be careful what you wish for lol.

Hope your mum's ok Griff, even if you have to force food and drink down her.

Why do you not just hang the curtains Jazz instead of hiding them?

Been a scorcher here again today. Much lazing on the decking from all of us was done

Just heard that my next door neighbour died yesterday.  He's been dying for years..what with his "prostrate" cancer and various other ailments, but obviously this time it was real.  I can't say I liked the man...he was one of those who is always right, believed in the rub dog's nose in it if they made a mess etc and he and his mate chopped down a big shrub of ours they had no need to when putting in his fence posts but I feel sorry for his wife.  She's a lot younger than him, from the Philippines but she is very pleasant and when Philip went round to give our condolences he said she was distraught.  Obviously he was nicer in the house than he was out of it!

Philip has been busy today, mowed all the back lawn and put up coat hooks in the outside passageway, involving a hammer drill and a lot of swearing.  I looked at it when it was done and it looks very nice..it's almost straight! His diy is about on par with my sewing skills, in fact could be better as I have owned a sewing machine for several years and still haven't worked out how to thread the underneath bit.  Might as well take that to the charity shop too, along with my posh frocks.

Glad your mum is home Griff, I hope no dashes to A&E are necessary.