UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May this be a good one

Jazz

Sorry to read that Charlotte is losing Audrey. That is so sad. Run free and well again , Audrey

Dull wet day here for a change. 

Hope your fosters arrive safely and are not too stressed, yantan. An exciting day.

Take care Jazz, but have a bag packed just in case.

• Like 1

So sorry about Audrey Owl, sweet dreams beautiful girl.

Hoping the fosters are settling in well Yantan.

Beautiful day here again and forecast is for even better rest of this week. Can't believe how warm and sunny it is for May in Scotland (well, my bit of Scotland, sorry blackmagic). Just hoping this isn't our summer come early.

• Like 1

Sun managed to struggle out in the afternoon and it was a lovely evening.

As one old lady said to me yesterday when we can go out normally it will be bucketing rain.

Yesterday , as I hung out some washing I heard  a noise like somebody trying to get in  the garden gate without  lifting the latch- a clucking  and banging.

When I looked, Cleo had gone into the playhouse and got caught up in a hula hoop.  She was trying to back out but the  hoop was round her and was too big to go through the door hence the clunking and banging.

Hope the fosters are settling  in okay and you get to sleep tonight.

• Haha 3

Nipped out for some bits this morning, was back home at 9.45, I like to go early when there's not many people about... panicked when I saw the queue at Iceland but it was just because it wasn't open.....phew

Henry & May had a very comfy night on my bed. Me not so much.

They are very sweet and loving but May has forgotten her house training after being in kennels for 3 months. We have some work to do, especially with next doors dogs being left out for long periods and barking and lunging at them behind the fence. May is fixated on them and just won't toilet out there. Henry is fine, they don't particularly bother him and he poops and pees out there no bother.

The rescue are sending harnesses, I've ordered then new collars and a new seatbelt extension each for use with their harnesses. I'm really hoping the local dog boarding facilities hasn't gone under as I'd love to rent their enclosed paddock for some zoomies and games.

• Like 1