UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May this be a good one

Jazz

My son's children could go back to school but he's not sending them.  Abby won't go without Jamie and Jamie has autism and won't understand the no touching rule at all.  He doesn't like being hugged, but he does like to hold hands.

Amongst the many and varied birds who visit our garden were a pair of collared turtle doves, always mooching around together.  For the past three days, there has only been one and she doesn't seem totally well.  She's walking with a limp and although she can fly she never goes far.  I've got to within arm's length of her, but no closer.  We've made sure she has plenty of water and sunflower seeds and I'm hoping that she will recover from whatever is wrong.  I have a nasty feeling she's lost her mate, either to a cat or a car and maybe she was hurt at the same time.  Pretty little thing, I hope she makes it and maybe finds another partner.

I'm glad your young blackbird was safely released Eve, must have been one of his  more unusual call outs! 

morning xx

im up and dressed in case the food parcel comes early. it came to my friend at 7.45 lol

the dogs are helping my clear out the freezer. they are having all the prawns that I bought. defrosting them one meal at a time. the birds have had the freezer burnt stuff, that went in minutes. im going to be brave and see whats at the back of the freezer today, and say why the hell did I buy that? lol

have a safe warm day xxxx

found more prawns. I know I like them once in a while but ruddy hell! the dogs don't mind. even bindi ate them! she doesn't like new things, no gravy, but I gave her some as a treat, so she knows what they are. wonder what else ill find