UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May this be a good one

Jazz

I was told mums temp was down, they took it when I was on the phone this evening...back up to 38.9, however...the cause may have been found...the lad who replaced her cannula at lunchtime....bent the needle! I can only guess the antibiotics have gone into her surrounding tissue and not her vein

Eve, I really don't want to become a nuisance to the police...he told them he was going to remove what he had put on my fence immediately....it's now 22.17 and it's still there

morning all xx

got some jobs done before my back protested.Ā  just need to mop and wash the garden. kevin has a sore eye so hes had drops. he can open it now

love to each and everyone of you. be safe xxxxx

• Like 1

Got dad's insurance claim started, spoke to mum who was quite upset and then I called the hospital and got the snotty sister, useless cow! Mums now on 2 oral antibiotics and 2iv antibiotics, codeine paracetamol, IV paracetamol and oramorph and is in agony....she has repeatedly asked for her swab results and they say they will check and vanish! I have asked for the Dr to call me, I don't think he is going to

• Sad 1

Trouble is Griff, if you have staff that can't be bothered they are having a field day now as they know relatives can't come in and confront them face to face. Beg borrow or steal a hazmat suit and get in there! Seriously, I'd make a bloody nuisance of myself, I'd be ringing every hour till I spoke to someone who knew what was happening.Ā 

Suzeanna, there's a guy called Andy who is a nurse... he's really good...was the only one to tell me honestly what was going on.

The student nurse was good too, she got a little mixed up but was good

I have said if it continues I will tailgate someone and go in, they can get security the police etc...but I will get the answers. It's a horrible situation to be in

Edited by griff

Jeez Griff, can't imagine how you cope with that. Sounds like some NHS staff you wouldn't clap for. Which was my opinion of many of them before this all started and it's almost against the law to criticise any of them now.

We have a bird trapped behind the radiator in the sitting room.Ā  We've switched the radiator off but can't either coax or nudge it to move. I sprinkledĀ  a bit of food down for it on the floor and put a bit more on the top of the radiator hoping it will tempt it up later on. There's water in the dog's drinking bowl by the fireplace if it does get out. The dogs have heard it fluttering but aren't bothered by it so think it will be safe if it comes out when we go to bed. Any other ideas how to help it get free?

Eve, can you see the size of theĀ  bird? Should it be able to get itself out or is it jammed? If the former, the food may well tempt it.Ā  Can you safely leave a window open so it can escape, or would that leave you vulnerable to burglars?Ā 

We did our bit for birds the other day, I'd seen someone in Chesterfield post that they'd lost their barn owl.Ā  Then a couple of days later, someone else posted there was one in their garden, so we forwarded the first post to them and now the bird andĀ  owners are reunited.

Ā 

• Like 2