UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May this be a good one

Jazz

Glad to hear your dad is unhurt.

As to why all this is happening to you, in my experience stuff frequently happens to people who have done nothing to deserve it. I don't believe that everything happens for a reason. Things just happen as a result of other things and we deal with them as best we can, and do our best to help each other through life. 

Sending much love xx

• Like 1

I honestly don't think I can take much more Eve, I often don't post a lot of what happens here as it's not fully private. Marion knows pretty much all of what's gone on as she has been helping me with my legal difficulties.i just thank god that dad was stationary and that it's just the car, no  looking forward to trying to deal with the insurance company!

Thanks all for your continued support with all of this, I would just like some good fortune for a change

Griff, my mum used to use the phrase 'kicking someone when they are down'. You do have a lot to cope with at present but we here to listen. Sometimes just talking about it helps.

I'm glad your  dad  is okay and hope there are no later effects.

Wind is not so bad here today but it is raining. This is  first  we have  had since I came down. There have been couple of damp days and one with a couple of showers, but that is all.  Not bad going for   three months.

My son and dil are doing a weekend of zoom dance tutorials. They do Ceroc dancing, which is modern jazz dancing. This should have been a residential  weekend  a Southport but  was cancelled because of covid 19, so they are doing tutorials on Zoom instead.They are just starting a line dancing one.

Suzeanna, there are no houses coming on the market at present as there is no viewing, no  surveys etc.  At home they are  advertising they can do online viewing, drive by valueing but I haven't seen anything down here.  Not th best way to buy a house. Maybe it is so you can select ones to pursue when things are fully open, which won't be for while yet up here.  The phases are being reviewed every three weeks. 

Wet, windy and cold here. Absolutely awful, more like back end AND the boiler has packed in again! The engineer who got it going yesterday lives in town so he gave me his mobile number just in case. He's coming round later as he's on call today but it might not be until after he finshes at 4pm. 

I hope everyone is doing OK.

• Sad 1

Hope you don't mind, I have copied and pasted an email as it's sooo long

O.k so, the police called me earlier and I said I would email the voice clip over, they said not to remove the hooks, they would just come and take photos, have a word with the owners next door and call me back with a plan of action. I was actually looking at the damage on my dad's car when they arrived so we chatted outside, they saw what he had done, they could see exactly what I had said about the porch and both were appalled that they were draining water into my property and basically doing what they damn well pleased. Anyway, we were stood in my front garden talking when the brother in law showed up! He turned up and started yelling at the police!!!! He was saying why are you pushing on the fence, why you trying to push it over?? This is to the police...not me, he then looked at me and said, I don't know what you are complaining for...you put the fence up??? One of the officers asked me who he was and I explained not a home owner, he then told me..in front of 2 police officers to go and get my dad out and he would sort it out!! Then he said my dad had been in the local boozer threatening to get them battered!!! Anyway, I just looked at the pc and said, now do you see what I mean?? She told me to go back in, if there was anymore bother today to call her.
She called me a little later and said that apparently the younger one had called the police to find out why they were near his property!!! She explained what was going on and said she had heard the voice clip..it was threatening and intimidating and he has no right to talk to me like that. She educated him on the legalities of attaching things to my fence...he played innocent and said that he thought he could do what he wants to that side of the fence. She also pointed out that she could see why we were so annoyed about the porch, she said even with no background in boundaries she could see he was way over. She also told him his bil was lucky not to be charged for his behaviour, they said he was lucky but if he carries on the way he does then he will be charged. Apparently the younger one was coming to remove the offending articles immediately...funny enough, been and gone! 
She has said I can call 101 give her name and collar number at anytime and they will get back to me and I can email if I want, and if needs be, she will go back out and talk to him again.