UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May this be a good one

Jazz

43 minutes ago, griff said:

Tried to load furniture into a car whilst stopping the bus from coming through....it was like the blind leading the blind lol...I sent Yantan the video so she could laugh too. The guy hammering on the front door because they weren't there to meet him yet again woke me up and annoyed me

They are complete and utter idiots.

They must know someone high up in government as they obviously have special dispensation as lockdown and social distancing does not apply to them.

My friend works at my Drs surgery, there's 3 there had it, all had the test to confirm and my poor friend ended up in hospital for nearly a week, she was ever so poorly and the bloody surgery won't pay her, she would get SSP so they have used all of her leave to cover her absence...she is a single mum so can't not get full wages, that was a couple of weeks back and she is still struggling...I find it odd how some people are pretty much o.k and healthy people are completely polaxed

Jazz, do ring for an ambulance if you feel you are getting worse, someone else can care for the dogs.

It's very unfair of the surgery to treat your friend like that Griff..especially looking at what GP's earn, they could pay her out of their own pockets and not notice it.

Some people with no symptoms at all are testing positive for the virus, it certainly does seem to affect different people In different ways.  Odd how so may black and ethnic minorities seem to be badly hit too.I wonder if it's something to do with their blood type? They get sickle cell disease which the Caucasian races don't get.  

11 hours ago, Jazz said:

my friends are half cast. the man and his son have sickle cell. 

I'm sorry that you are unwell Jazz, but that is quite a rude thing to say in the modern world.

For those on the trail of your family history, Ancestry are giving free access to their UK records until 10th as part of the VE Day commemoration.

https://www.ancestry.co.uk/?o_xid=107908&o_lid=107908&o_sch=Email+Programs

• Like 1