UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May this be a good one

Jazz

Mine is 44 at the end of the month. The year he was born it snowed  the first week in June, when I brought him home . E verybody said  'aJune baby, how lovely'. We came home on the Monday with snow and on Friday  a heat wave started which lasted until the middle of August.

Sunny but not overly warm this morning. Another lazy day in lockdown. 

Blackmagic, I have my fingers crossed for the little one, hope she is on the mend soon

Had another case of trespass this morning, scaffolders again, I am very very tired of this now. How hard is it to knock someone's door and say is it o.k if I come into your garden? I live here and I am not allowed to walk on the grass...never have been.

im watching the real marigold hotel, where old celebs go and see how pensioners are treated over there. ive enjoyed the other series. they always put their names, they haven't this time. I know who some of them are. 2 have gone to a special treatment place where they know whats wrong with you through your feet. they are amazed with it. its called reflexology here

My sister's grand daughter has a mass of pus from her appendix which has attached to her lower intestine. She is iv antibiotics and strong painkillers .  She will need her appendix removed but not until the virus is over.

At least now she is getting the right treatment.

The names of those in The Real Marigold Hotel

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11510011/the-real-marigold-hotel-series-four-cast/

I'm glad the little girl is getting treatment, hope she soon feels much better.

Will you have the dog food by then Yantan? It will be one less possibly stressful change for them to have familiar food.  I'm very disappointed in Zooplus's attitude over their mistake, I've dealt with them in the past and found them to be very efficient.

I was chatting to the radiographers when I had my scan and told them there was a patient waiting in reception, wearing a mask but she kept stroking her fingers through her hair, then pressing the mask round her nose to make sure it was on straight! They raised their eyes to the heavens, and said it wasn't just masks it was gloves too.  People put on disposable gloves then touch everything in sight and think that's fine.  One of them said she even saw a man wearing a pair and picking his nose! Ugh!