UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils Antics

Jazz

Morning all. It's another cracking day here.  Sainsbury's are delivering this morning. 

I've ordered dog food and treats from Amazon for the fosters although we've had no word yet as to when they'll get here. The boy has a skin condition so I've ordered some of the same hypoallergenic food for him he's on in the kennels. 

I have officially turned into mother. I cook everything in the oven, and don't get new things. what is an OG? an what is tiktok?

I need my 3 year old grandson who already has an ipad, to come round and chat to me so I keep up lol

Tik Tok (formerly known as musical.ly) is a social media platform for creating, sharing and discovering short music videos, think Karaoke for the digital age. The app musical.ly was used by young people as an outlet to express themselves through singing, dancing, comedy, and lip-syncing.

That is not my answer. I had to look it up! Looked up OG as well. 

OG is a slang term for someone who's incredibly exceptional, authentic, or "old-school." It can be earnestly used for a legend like Michael Jordan or more ironically, like for that friend who can unwrap a Starburst with their mouth.
OG used to mean Original Gangster allthough some poeple these days use OG as a quicker way of saying Original.

I knew what tik tok was...I get inundated with videos, the bus garage have done 2 so far...then there's the ones from the rest of the Midlands...bless them, all good fun though.

I often have to sit and explain stuff when we are watching a program..i quite often get "what they on about" ...like I am some walking version of the urban dictionary

Good news about the claw, I don't like having to but often if it's hanging off, I will just pull it, if it's not all the way through I stick gaffer tape on it to protect it temporarily and I will look at it next day before calling the vets.... often it just drops off itself.

Been sat in the garden reading my book but next door are up the scaffold.... again! So have come back in

How exciting about your new foster Yantan.

I've just had a lightbulb moment - a couple of weeks ago I looked at using Amazon for food deliveries and they had tick boxes for Morrisons range and for Booths. Booths sounded really familiar and I couldn't place why .......I've just realised that it was you who mentioned the name! I guess they are a local supermarket to you?

• Like 1

My eldest grandson has put some dance moves of him and his little brother and sister on TikTok..otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue what it is!

I know Covid19 is scary but some people are really being stupid.  There was something on the News, family of a guy who was having bad chest pains, but wouldn't let them call an ambulance or take him to hospital because he might catch it and die.  He was having a heart attack and guess what? Yes, he died.  I'll be at our local hospital next Friday and one in Sheffield on the 11th May, I'll make sure I wash my hands before I go and after I come back, change my clothes and put them in the washing machine but apart from that..I'll just have to rely on the hospital cleaners to have been doing their jobs.

Griff, my neighbour has got cctv on the front of his house, which also covers ours apparently, and a whopping big light at the back.  All to protect his precious motorbike! (which he can't even ride at the moment due to the lockdown!)

Thank you, I'll bear that in mind if we do have to resort to trying Amazon's food services.

Just reading what you said about Tik Tok. I hadn't heard of it until a few days ago, it seems odd for something new to have such an old fashioned stance on LGBTQ.

The only uploading of video I've ever done is to put a steam train going though the local station onto Twitter!