UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils Antics

Jazz

My neighbour's workplace, the plastics factory, had a visit from the police today. Someone had reported them as being a non-essential business! Police were impressed by the precautions being taken to keep staff safe and said it was better than they had at the police station. 

• Sad 1

morning. hope you are all ok xx

my lovely ex sister in law has just messaged if I need any shopping so ive said yes please. haven't seen her since mothers funeral 9 years ago. we got on so well, but life took over like it does

need another coffee

be safe xxx

• Like 1

brain has definitely moved out! you know I ordered a load of treats because I thought id run out, then found the rest? seems when I was looking to see how much flea stuff I had, I moved the box with 12 out of the way, to see what I had. Thought id run out, bought a load. 5 dogs, 4 in a box, so need 2 boxes, then the one for smaller dogs for bindi. so my dogs wont need any more till next year lol we wont discuss opening the dishwasher thinking it had finished when it hadn't. me and the kitchen got showered lol

Very annoyed. Doorbell rang twice, I allwoed plenty of time for the person to step back, opened the door a crack to find delivery man right by doorstep ready to hand me a parcel. Shut door at once, and he said OK I will leave on doorstep. Will be complaining to GLS who obviously have not given their drivers proper instructions.

• Sad 1

First the Scottish Chief Medical Officer took her family to their second home 50miles away for a overnight stay. Then admitted she had been there the weekend before with her husband. Now the New Zealand health minister has been photographed going for a mountain bike trail 2km from home and then he took his family to a beach 20km away last weekend.   What hope do we have that Joe Public will respect the restrictions when they don’t.

• Confused 1

Seems so many people think the rules don't apply to them. Have to say most people seem to be observing them round here whenever I've been out and about. A few in the supermarket  seem to find it hard to keep their distance but apart from that everyone seems to be behaving themselves.

That's lovely your ex sister in law got in touch Jazz. Hopefully you can renew your friendship properly when this is all over.

Been gorgeous here today so spent most of it outdoors. Didn't even mind the half hour in the queue this afternoon to get into Morrisons lol.

I must not cut my own hair, I must not cut my own hair, I must not cut my own hair - my mantra for today 😂