UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good thoughts needed for Cliffy

Laurel n Hardy

Am in bits here Cliffy might be coning to the end and crossing the rainbow bridge, he was 18 recently and I know that a great age but I was hoping for another couple from my opinionated bossy little daxi.

I have posted in the rainbow bridge as I could t see to post here then,

I'll be checking in on him hourly so please send your best thoughts and hope its just a false alarm.  He isnt suffering but he appears a little weaker than yesterday.  Have been through this too many times not to notice the signs that he knows his time is near

My heart breaks to think of him no longer with me, no longer snoozing on my bed or kicking me in his sleep to get even more room in bed

Love to you all,

Nige

Hi all and thank you for your kind words, yes, my ickle baby boy crossed the bridge this morning being held in my arms being told how much he was loved as I kissed him goodbye.

I also told him to look out for Archie (who is my avatar on here), his big sisters Tessie and Poppy Westies, and to look after my beloved Lisa (his mum) until we are all reunited once again.

My heart is in bits right now, when I lost my others one by one I still had another here with me to help me though the grief, and Cliffy helped me through all of them as he was the first and was also the last, now I have no one and my heart aches so badly. I would give anything to have him here healthy and snuggled up at my side right now

Nige