UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Madness

Jazz

Everyone keeps asking how I haven't been contacted, I think it's because the drs haven't seen me since about April last year and I have something very very rare, I also don't have a consultant at the moment.

So pleased everyone seems to be getting sorted with shopping

Hope everyone is as well as they can be today 😊

Glad you got a slot for Sainsbury delivery. My sister can't get a Tesco slot for 3 weeks and Sainsbury aren't taking any new registrations. Don't think she's tried Asda but suspect they're similar. How's Ruby feeling?

Is Steve still working Griff?

I'm never bored! I can potter away on my own with all types of things - genealogy, reading, finding things on the internet, antibacing taps, kitchen counters, door handles, garden gate, bit of housework, chatting to friends over social media, swapping funny memes with them, checking up on family and friends, cooking, exercising on the cross trainer, doing the laundry etc.. 

Ruby is doing grand thanks for asking Eve. She's about to join in with a "Draw it" class via the internet. She did have to take paracetamol this morning but for a headache and  nothing to do with her surgery. 

• Like 1

Cross trainer!!!! B*tch lol....I have a vibration plate so done that.. really wish I had a treadmill now.

Eve, look on Facebook for your sisters area, often there are people who will go and drop essentials off or even the local market stalls butchers etc are doing online now, please let me know if there's anything I can do

Just drinking my coffee, then will change into some decent clothes and take the dogs out for their walk

Apparently dentists aren't even seeing emergency cases..or so I've heard.  Hope that's not correct for your sake, Jazz.

I did look at Joe Wick's exercise thing on YouTube...exhausted me just looking at it so I went and cleaned the kitchen window instead, quite enough stretching involved there!

I was meant to see my oncologist on the 17th April, got a letter today saying it would be a telephone appointment.  That'll be interesting, he was meant to be checking how much the lumps..well, lump now as it's joined up with its mate...have grown.  I'll have to describe it instead I suppose. Good thing Philip and I share the same sort of sense of humour, I said well, if it can't be dealt with I might as well start making plans for my funeral.  He suggested a mini Viking longship, down the Chesterfield Canal.  Either that or he think's there's enough room at the end of the garden so long as it's been raining and it's not too hard to dig!

• Haha 2

Not laughing at your situation Suzeanna , just your sense of humour.

Thanks Griff, my cousin is getting her shopping for her. Sheila was just trying to save her the journey as my cousin is a key worker in a care home but she's not going to starve.

Oh no Jazz, hope you're not in too much pain. And stop teasing about what you and Lewis are doing, what've you got to look forward to?

How is cleaning and doing the laundry not boring Yantan lol. You'll be telling us you iron stuff next 😲 Some of the others are fine.

Come on out everyone else. Social isolating doesn't apply to social media 😊

I havent ironed for umpteen years. love doing the washing, clean bedding mmmm. oh. stripped the bed, havent made it ..

whats left of the teeth on the left hurt. they were shut when I rung so will have to try monday. feel like rubbish so the teeth will have to take a turn to be the worst.

you will never guess whats supposed to be happening, dont even try ........... mmmmmm